Impact is committed to providing a hassle-free environment for clients. To uphold this mission, we are rolling out a new automated monitoring program for supply replenishment and service alerts.
- Automated meter reads
- All network device information is submitted automatically to our billing and AR department without any client involvement.
- 2. Automated supply ordering
- Eliminate on-hand inventory with our just-in-time supply fulfillment. Our program automatically sends parts and supplies to your organization, likely before you realize you need them. You no longer have to take up valuable office space for toner storage.
- 3. Pro-active service
- Less than 5 percent of businesses have a proactive monitoring system in place for their printers. Impact is proud to offer this service to all of our digital office equipment clients as a value-add, at no extra charge.
Benefits of Pro-active Service
- Reduction in downtime
- Continuous monitoring software alerts Impact of any irregularities with a client’s device that can potentially turn into a problem. By catching issues early, we are able to fix problems before the device becomes unusable.
- Less service trips
- This software enables us to solve more issues remotely, saving clients the distraction and inconvenience of a service technician in your office.
- Increase first call effectiveness
- While other competitors emphasize their response time, we focus on first call effectiveness. This is the ability to solve the issue on our first visit to an office. Our software provides visibility into the client’s network remotely, so when we show up to the office we have an idea of what the problem might be, the necessary parts are on hand, and the problem is fixed before we leave the client’s office.
- Optimal service scheduling
- Knowing in advance when a machine will need service helps us schedule a maintenance visit that works with your schedule. We can work during slow periods as to not disrupt office productivity.
- Don DuVall
- Vice President, Business Development
Vice President, Business Development
Don DuVall has over 25 years of experience and expertise in office technology and business optimization. He came to Impact from Konica Minolta, where he served most recently as Vice President of Dealer Sales and Business Development. His aptitude for managing robust sales growth is a valuable asset as Impact continues to expand operations on a national level.