We can help you achieve your sustainability initiatives.
- Print Releaf - motivation to print less
- Print Releaf Exchange (PRX) is a value-add program for Managed Print clients that tracks and reach their sustainability KPIs— while also doing something good for the environment. PRX measures paper consumption through print management software on imaging devices. With PRX, customers “releaf,” or reforest, their paper consumption by planting new trees – equivalent to their paper use – at global reforestation project sites of their choice. Read more about Print Releaf in our Press Release.
- Used toner cartridge and recycling program
- Impact offers Managed Print clients a free and no hassle opportunity to recycle used toner cartridges. We provide containers that include UPS labels, which allows clients ship them off at no charge. Save the planet and space in your office.
- PaperCut rules based and follow-me printing
- PaperCut is a software program that uses rules-based workflows to reduce printing volume. Rules-based printing utilizes workflows to assign specific rules with specific types of documents. For example, a rule to print everything from outlook email in black and white, and to only print the first page (which is typically all the information that is needed) might be enabled to reduce the amount of extra pages that get thrown away.
- Jeremy Fordemwalt
- Vice President, Managed Print Services
Vice President, Managed Print Services
Jeremy Fordemwalt has been in the Business Information Technology industry for the past 10 years. With past experience as a Regional Sales Manager, Jeremy became the Vice President of Managed Print Services upon joining Impact Networking. Since then, he has grown the MPS department to offer more options and solutions, as well as earning them the 2015 Perfect Image Award for outstanding MPS program in the United States.