CompleteCare Program Services
When an end user encounters a problem, he or she will be able to contact our Support Desk through email, our toll free number or the installed desktop taskbar icon. An engineer at Impact's Network Operations Center will respond to the inquiry within 30 minutes or less. The engineer will assist the user, or with the user's permission (when necessary), the engineer will take remote control of the machine and resolve the problem directly from our Network Operation Center. In our experience, we have been able to resolve close to 93% of all user issues remotely. In the event that additional support is required beyond remote support, our team will immediately dispatch a certified engineer to provide on-site support.
- Local US-based helpdesk for end user support on covered technology
- 24/7/365 phone & email support
- Live answering 97% of calls
- 30-minute call-backs to voicemails
- 93% of issues resolved remotely
- Escalated help desk calls, guaranteed on-site within 3 hours
- Office 365 Administration
To keep systems running optimally and prevent extended downtime, there must be a Proactive Maintenance Process. Our Proactive Maintenance includes operating system updates, third-party patches, security-endpoint software and server and PC cleanup/optimization processes. The Impact CompleteCare program remotely monitors all covered systems for errors and performance lags. Our certified team will repair malfunctions before they affect a business workflow. Our toolset provides a quick connection for remote access, which offers an immediate resource to diagnose, troubleshoot, and correct technology issues. Many problems are detected, diagnosed and resolved in the background without any end user interaction or interruption.
Workstation and Server Support
- Proactive Preventative Maintenance
- Performance and error monitoring
- Patch and update management
- Robust device-level virus, malware and intrusion protection
- Disk and Storage Management
- Active Directory Administration and GPO Management
- Security administration
- Enterprise-level email filtering, Bagging and SmartHosting service
Through economies of scale, Impact Networking provides businesses with the highest level of skilled technical engineers. Impact's technical engineers are not just encouraged, but pushed, to get the latest technology certifications and stay current with ever-changing industry trends and best practices. With such a large team, Impact is able to provide subject-matter experts when needed in many different environmental configurations, and ensure that systems will support business growth instead of inhibiting it.
Infrastructure and Network Support
- Monthly firmware review and update
- Organization, structure planning and maintenance
- Connectivity service monitoring and support
- Wireless, VPN, and other connectivity management
As technology continues to advance, security threats to your mission-crucial information multiply just as rapidly. Fortunately, our Managed IT solutions utilize AV DEFENDER for anti-virus and anti-malware, and provide ease of use without sacrificing valuable peace-of-mind. Our proactive monitoring ensures the identification and elimination of threats before they cause interruptions to the end user.
- 24/7 network monitoring
- Self-healing and real-time alerts
- AV DEFENDER
- Remote Support Manager (real time issue remediation without end user input)
- Detailed and customizable network and systems reporting
As data needs increase, cloud solutions have become an increasingly useful solution for business. While most people are aware of the benefits of cloud solutions in terms of storage capabilities, cloud-based technologies have continued to evolve and have become increasingly more applicable to a variety of business technology needs. Impact has partnered with CloudJumper, a cloud solutions expert, and offers vDESK and Hybrid Cloud solutions depending on an organization’s specific needs.
- Hosting for BYO software/devices
- Unilateral experience across multiple operating systems and platforms
- 24/7 Support
- Cloud storage
- Backup & offsite replication
- Dedicated business servers
- MS Office 365 support
The truth is, most IT Service Providers have access to similar tools and services. The difference in IT providers comes down to customer service, standards and execution. Our proactive approach to IT systems management focuses on helping clients use technology to improve business processes. Our highly-skilled engineers use their knowledge and extensive industry experience to ensure technical infrastructure reflects the industry's best practices. This standardization is the major differentiator between Impact and other providers. The use of this standardization ensures 360-degree protection from security threats, disasters, hardware OS and application failures.
Imagine accessing voice mail through Outlook or referencing scanned documents on your mobile device. Impact can make that happen. We use only world-class technology, insisting on best-of-breed quality and employing high-powered production, color and wide-format scanners.
Managed Mobile Support Services
- Provides configuration management and security to client mobile devices
- Credential management
- Email configuration
- Passcode compliance
- Usage restrictions
- VPN and WIFI configuration
- Remote Wipe/Lock
- Location tracking
- Asset inventory reports
We provide decision makers with a complete review of technology strengths and weaknesses to ensure technology aligns with company goals using our vCIO service. This evaluation is included in our regularly scheduled Quarterly Business Reviews. Reviews are just one way that Impact ensures the services offered are exactly what is implemented, and that the services surpass expectations.
- Dedicated Executive Technology Liaison
- Asset tracking and lifecycle management
- Hardware and software procurement assistance
- License compliance reporting
- Vendor relationship management
- Leasing service
- Quarterly technology business reviews
- Strategic guidance and IT project management
- Systems analysis and service architecture design
- Security analysis and system hardening
An adverse event that could result in a loss of mission-critical data is not something any organization ever wants to occur. Perhaps this is why an alarming 80% of small businesses have no disaster recovery plan in place. As unpleasant as it is to consider the prospect of a disaster that would affect your business operations, it is crucial to prepare for such events. Impact offers solutions that provide backup of critical data, infrastructure, and even desktop screenshots in certain Managed IT offerings. Disaster recovery is also something that is given high priority in our Managed IT program. Businesses have the option of utilizing SecureImage or VirtualImage solutions to ensure minimal downtime in the event of a disaster that causes business interruptions.
Backup, Disaster Recovery & Business Continuity Services
- VirtualImage allows for complete business continuity
- Mission crucial documents stored securely in the cloud
- Virtualization on and off-site
- Patrick Layton
- Vice President, Managed IT Services
Vice President, Managed IT Services
Patrick Layton has been in the Information Technology industry for the past 16 years. Patrick has been with Impact Networking since 2014 and is responsible for revamping a “Break-Fix, T&M” IT services division into a true Full Service IT consultancy. After developing a plan to implement Managed IT services, Patrick has created various company and client goals that he plans to achieve, one in which is currently being surpassed by over $500,000.