Managed IT Products
Our Managed IT provides industry leading knowledge, adaptable technology, and structured resources to help your business achieve its goals. Managed IT is a crucial component in providing business process optimization for growing companies. We offer an IT toolset that includes CompleteCare, our comprehensive set of fully-managed IT service components. All of our Managed IT services are also available individually. No matter what services an organization chooses to utilize, all are designed to turn unpredictable technology expenses into a managed monthly cost, and are supported by a top-class team of highly skilled certified systems specialists.
All Impact MIT clients are managed utilizing the Best of Breed Remote Monitoring and Management (RMM) toolset N-Able by Solarwinds. This RMM package has been heavily modified to fit our best practices and includes optimized automation, maintenance packages and monitoring templates. Once these additions and modifications are implemented, the result is called Impact Network Control, or INC.
The INC toolset is a "Single Pane of Glass" management interface that provides the following functionality:
- 24/7 full network monitoring with self-healing and real time alerting
- Windows, OSX and 3rd party software patch management
- Best in class Anti-virus and Anti-malware (AV DEFENDER)
- Scripting and Automation tools
- Remote Control for all devices (Direct Connect, RDP, SSH, Telnet, Web, SWEB, Custom)
- Remote Support Manager (Allows real time issue remediation without end user \interference or interaction)
- Detailed and customizable network and systems reporting
- Active Directory integration and AD end user self-service tools
- Mobile Device Management tools
Our Secure IT Assets Product, IT Glue, is a customized, proven, best practices-driven IT documentation platform in which all MIT client information is stored. All of your data is fully encrypted and only accessible via two-factor authentication from Impact domain PCs. Clients have read-only access to all documentation via a secure web browser. Keeping all your MIT documentation in this database provides a secure, standardized way to document all aspects of your network.
The password vault and device tracking feature contains your logon credentials, SOP's, KB articles, support manuals, network diagrams and process documents, and seamlessly integrates with the INC toolset. This integration allows for real-time updates of all assets and their associated passwords. The vault also allows Impact to securely store all client passwords in one location-- including any embedded passwords and accounts that are related but that might not be on your network (registrar, web host, etc..). The unique process-oriented approach to the design of IT Glue allows for quick access and logical structure to the way the data is stored and displayed.
The next generation of hybrid cloud-based business continuity solutions built for businesses of every size. The solutions are designed to make mitigate downtime and growth and transition easy for your business, as your data and storage needs grow.
On the inside, components are optimized to support our robust software platform, which includes instant virtualization and proprietary Inverse Chain BackupTM. On the outside, our field upgradeable devices feature hot-swappable drive bays and solid state OS drives.
The Difference -- What's Inside
- Instant Virtualization, On and Off-Site
- Backups can be virtualized locally to the device or to the secure cloud, instantly, with the click of a button. Should a local disaster occur, a business can continue as usual in the cloud. Even while virtualized, systems can perform a normal backup schedule to both the device and to the cloud.
- Hybrid Virtualization
- This is the combination of instant off-site virtualization and the single click connectivity of instant local virtualization.
- Screenshot Backup Verification
- No more guessing if your backup is working properly. The device boots backups as virtual machines, capturing an image of the login page to give you visual proof that your data has been successfully backed up. An industry first.
- Inverse Chain Technology
- This proprietary technology eliminates broken backup chains. Each time a backup occurs data is converted directly into a virtual machine, with the most recent backup image always being the base image. Data is always available immediately, both on and off-site.
- Backup Insights
- This groundbreaking proprietary technology allows you to identify file or application changes between any two backup points. You can easily find that deleted folder or determine which files a virus affected.
- End-to-End Encryption
- All data is protected by AES 256 encryption both in transit and in the cloud. You have the option to encrypt data locally, and pass phrases can be specified per appliance or per protected machine to meet compliance regulations.
- Centralized Management
- All solutions are controlled through a central, easy to use web interface. Your provider can configure devices, schedule backup reports, monitor off-site amounts, set up alerts, access marketing support, and more.
- Broad Operating System Support
- Devices Support Microsoft Windows operating systems for almost any Windows PC or server that is still production today. Support currently ranges from Windows 2000 to Windows 8 and Server 2012. Granular recovery is also available for Exchange and Sharepoint servers.
- Better Bare Metal Restore
- Restore full machines quickly and efficiently through our USB Bare Metal Restore process. Go from physical machines to virtual (P2V) or vice versa with our unique dissimilar hardware tool that allows for maximum flexibility when restoring. No drives or cables needed as the system can run completely over the user's network.
- Award-Winning Support
- Tech Support is 100% US Based and available 24/7/365.
- Best Upgrade Policy in the Channel
- Superior upgrade policy means you can deploy the appliance that fits your needs today, then upgrade later to any larger size in the same line. All models have hot-swappable drive bays so upgrades can be done right in the field.
Impact vDesk Powered By CloudJumper
Impact vDesk provides an invaluable service to businesses of any size. By choosing Impact vDesk for your organization, you receive a full suite of cloud-based services that enhance security and allow you to access vital information on demand.
With Impact vDesk, you never have to worry about sacrificing security for the sake of accessibility. All services and support are SSAE 16 certified, with industry-leading, best-of-breed security that protects against web-based threats. As with other Impact services, this option is fully automated with monthly tests and automatic security updates that ensure your vital information is completely secure.
vDesk JumpDrive allows you to easily collaborate on projects using Team Shares, share large files via email with the Outlook plug-in, and always have access to your files -- even without an Internet connection. As with all other vDesk services, JumpDrive is completely secure, with 256-bit AES encryption.
Workspace as a Service (WaaS)
Impact vDesk is powered by CloudJumper and offered as a complete, fully-managed service. With Impact, you are able to use your own device (BYOD)--whether that be a PC, laptop, tablet, or even smartphone. Regardless of your chosen platform, you'll have instant access to your desktop, files and applications--all with a consistent, streamlined user experience.
vDesk brings all company desktops to the cloud, eliminating IT hassles, and typically includes:
- Hosting for BYO software
- Same experience from PC, Mac, tablet or smartphone
- 24/7 Support
- Cloud storage
- Backup & offsite replication
- Dedicated Business Servers
- MS Office 365 Support
This business phone system is more than just talk.
Impact is proud to be a preferred Fonality vendor. Fonality offers cloud-based phone solutions and over 50 business phone features in a simple and transparent monthly package. Fonality users receive a variety of tools to enhance business productivity, including Heads Up Display™ (HUD), a convenient productivity tool that allows you to manage calls, instant message, see who is available, and hold conference calls and video meetings.
Fonality is seamlessly integrated with other Impact Managed IT services and can be deployed as a purely cloud-based service or a Hybrid-Hosted® service, which provides voice equipment at your location and allows you to keep traditional phone service. With both options, Fonality users can be rest assured that the brains of the operation are safely stored in data centers and delivered via the cloud. Because Impact is a preferred Fonality vendor, our award-winning Impact service team can fully manage your Fonality service at no additional cost to you.
What do our customers say? Here are four reasons why Fonality is their choice:
- Fully Managed Installation
- Our experts design and build your new phone system for you based on your business processes and goals. Starting with your business goals in mind, we will project manage the process from start to success.
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Fonality provides best-in-class customer services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Whether you have a question, a problem, or advice on best practices, we've got technicians on standby to help.
- Unified Communications
- Clients choose us because our business phone systems and services are not only reliable and affordable, but they also help business owners and managers sell, service, and collaborate with ease, from anywhere.
- Fonality Makes it Easy
- From discussing options to getting the right hardware, Fonality experts will work with you to customize your system to meet your business needs and get the best bang for your buck.
Here are some of the features that make Fonality the clear choice for business phone services.
- Heads Up Display™ (HUD) Software
- Free Softphone/Mobile App
- Over 50 Business Phone Features
- Unlimited Calling Plan*
- Audio Conferencing
- Unlimited Basic Call Cues
- Daily Call Reporting
- On-demand Call Recording
- Click-to-dial Browser Plugin
- Integration with Multiple Apps
- Assisted Setup
- 24/7 Support via Fonality and Impact
- Patrick Layton
- Vice President, Managed IT Services
Vice President, Managed IT Services
Patrick Layton has been in the Information Technology industry for the past 16 years. Patrick has been with Impact Networking since 2014 and is responsible for revamping a “Break-Fix, T&M” IT services division into a true Full Service IT consultancy. After developing a plan to implement Managed IT services, Patrick has created various company and client goals that he plans to achieve, one in which is currently being surpassed by over $500,000.