Prysm Visual Workplace
Digital Collaboration Redefined
Prysm is re-defining collaboration with a new way to work – one where applications, content, video conferencing and the web can be easily combined into a visual workspace where teams create, edit and share. Your interactive workspaces are stored in the cloud and available on any size display. The Prysm Visual Workplace solution spans from executive briefing center to home office—and every size workplace in between.
At the Impact Prysm Showroom and Training Center located at our corporate headquarters in Lake Forest, clients and prospects are able to try out the 16 foot wide by 9 foot tall interactive display wall.
- The Prysm Application Suite
- This dynamic software combines applications, the web and video conferencing solutions into one seamless digital workspace for an experience that can be shared and simultaneously worked on by people in many locations at the same time.
- The Prysm Cloud
- The Prysm Cloud stores user data/content and unique Prysm Application Suite configuration settings in a secure central location. Prysm Visual Workplace Solutions linked to the same Prysm Cloud account are able to work in the same project and workspace simultaneously. In addition to collaboration with remote users, the Prysm Cloud features user administration and project provisioning controls.
|Model||display resolution||display dimensions||room size|
|Prysm 65 Core||1920 x 1080 Pixels||58.4 in x 33.5 in x 3.9 in||Small|
|Prysm 65||3840 x 2160 Pixels||58.4 in x 33.5 in x 3.1 in||Small|
|Prysm 85||3840 x 2160 Pixels||75.8 in x 43.6 in x 4.7 in||Small and Medium|
|Prysm 85 Dual||3840 x 2160 Pixels||75.8 in x 43.6 in x 4.7 in||Small and Medium|
|Prysm 98||3840 x 2160 Pixels||85.0 in x 47.8 in x 97.5 in||Medium|
|Prysm 117||2135 x 1280
(1080 HD capable)
|100.3 in x 60.2 in x 117.0 in||Medium|
|Prysm 190||3843 x 1280
(2 x 1080 HD capable)
|180.6 in x 60.2 in x 190.4 in||Large|
- Markup and annotation
- Share/email a snapshot
- Web browser
- Sticky notes
- Multiple on-screen keyboards
- Participant panel
- Real-time multi-site
- Remote desktop
- Video teleconference
- Interactive input control
- Apple TV
View our library of legacy office equipment to find product information, manuals, and downloadable drivers.