Impact Networking Named to 2013 "101 Best and Brightest Companies to Work For" for the 6th year in a row!
May 1, 2013
The 101 Best and Brightest Companies to Work For competition identifies and honors organizations that display a commitment to excellence in their human resource practices and employee enrichment. This program helps to create meaningful change in companies that improve costs, operations and efficiencies.
The Best and Brightest Companies to Work For identifies and honors organizations throughout the regions that display a commitment to excellence in their human resource practices and employee enrichment. Organizations are assessed based on categories such as communication, work-life balance, employee education, diversity, recognition, retention and more. Impact has been honored as the best in front of industry leaders, influencers and peers.
The award showcases winning companies committed to exceptional human resource practices. The symposium is the "Academy Awards" of Human Resources. The awards gala will include Celebrity Announcers who will unveil the Elite winners in the following categories:
- Compensation, Benefits and Employee Solutions
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Employee Enrichment, Engagement and Retention
- Work-Life Balance
- Employee Education and Development
- Community Initiatives
- Recruitment, Selection and Orientation
- Strategic Company Performance
- Employee Achievement and Recognition
- The Best of the Best Small Business Category
- Communication and Shared Vision
- The Best of the Best Overall
On August 5, 2013, the National Association for Business Resources' will present the 9th annual Chicago's 101 Best and Brightest Companies to Work For'" Symposium and Awards Gala.