We can help you achieve your sustainability initiatives.
- Print Releaf - motivation to print less
- Print Releaf Exchange (PRX) is a value-add program for Managed Print clients that tracks and reach their sustainability KPIs— while also doing something good for the environment. PRX measures paper consumption through print management software on imaging devices. With PRX, customers “releaf,” or reforest, their paper consumption by planting new trees – equivalent to their paper use – at global reforestation project sites of their choice. Read more about Print Releaf in our Press Release.
- Used toner cartridge and recycling program
- Impact offers Managed Print clients a free and no hassle opportunity to recycle used toner cartridges. We provide containers that include UPS labels, which allows clients ship them off at no charge. Save the planet and space in your office.
- PaperCut rules based and follow-me printing
- PaperCut is a software program that uses rules-based workflows to reduce printing volume. Rules-based printing utilizes workflows to assign specific rules with specific types of documents. For example, a rule to print everything from outlook email in black and white, and to only print the first page (which is typically all the information that is needed) might be enabled to reduce the amount of extra pages that get thrown away.
- Don DuVall
- Vice President, Business Development
Vice President, Business Development
Don DuVall has over 25 years of experience and expertise in office technology and business optimization. He came to Impact from Konica Minolta, where he served most recently as Vice President of Dealer Sales and Business Development. His aptitude for managing robust sales growth is a valuable asset as Impact continues to expand operations on a national level.