I•N•C – Impact Network Control
Optimized Remote Monitoring and Management
We customized, tested and validated our remote monitoring and management (RMM) toolset to include optimized automation, maintenance packages and monitoring templates. The result of this process is our primary RMM toolset called Impact Network Control (INC).
3 Ways to Use INC
INC is used to manage all Impact CompleteCare clients, and can be made available a la carte to clients whose own IT staff want a smarter way to manage their networks on their own. We also offer hybrid variations of INC in which Impact and our clients share IT management responsibilities.
Impact Network Control Toolset is a “Single Pane of Glass” Management Interface
- Server, network and desktop management.
- Platform neutral/agnostic.
- Cloud delivered.
- Windows, OSX and third party software patch management.
- Best-in-class antivirus and antimalware (AV-Defender).
- Scripting and automation tools.
- Asset management.
- Remote control for all devices (Direct Connect, RDP, SSH, Telnet, Web, SWEB, Custom).
- Remote support manager (allows real-time issue remediation without end user interference or interaction).
- Detailed and customizable network and systems reporting.
- Active Directory integration and AD end user self-service tools.
- Mobile device management tools.
- IT Glue documentation system.
Our Help Desk Network Engineers and Analysts continually use the INC suite of industry-leading tools to seamlessly and effectively monitor and control our clients’ networks.
The Impact Network Operations Center (NOC) is an early warning system for IT networks. NOC Engineers manage our client RMM for alerts that indicate trouble with servers, routers, switches, firewalls and applications. If a problem is detected, engineers will assess the situation and perform basic troubleshooting.
Our remote monitoring tools monitor, detect and resolve many issues automatically, 24/7. For issues that need live support remediation, our Help Desk is open from 7am - 8pm CST.
The latest software and security updates are seamlessly installed for continuous, optimal IT performance.
In the event of an issue that cannot be resolved with remote management, Impact deploys technicians to your location to swiftly and efficiently address the problem.
- Patrick Layton
- Vice President, Managed IT Services
Vice President, Managed IT Services
Patrick Layton has been in the Information Technology industry for the past 16 years. Patrick has been with Impact Networking since 2014 and is responsible for revamping a “Break-Fix, T&M” IT services division into a true Full Service IT consultancy. After developing a plan to implement Managed IT services, Patrick has created various company and client goals that he plans to achieve, one in which is currently being surpassed by over $500,000.