Managed IT Products
All Impact MIT clients are managed utilizing the Best of Breed Remote Monitoring and Management (RMM) toolset N-Able by Solarwinds. This RMM package has been heavily modified to fit our best practices and includes optimized automation, maintenance packages and monitoring templates. Once these additions and modifications are implemented, the result is called Impact Network Control, or INC.
The INC toolset is a "Single Pane of Glass" management interface that provides the following functionality:
- 24/7 full network monitoring with self-healing and real time alerting
- Windows, OSX and 3rd party software patch management
- Best in class Anti-virus and Anti-malware (AV DEFENDER)
- Scripting and Automation tools
- Remote Control for all devices (Direct Connect, RDP, SSH, Telnet, Web, SWEB, Custom)
- Remote Support Manager (Allows real time issue remediation without end user \interference or interaction)
- Detailed and customizable network and systems reporting
- Active Directory integration and AD end user self-service tools
- Mobile Device Management tools
- Patrick Layton
- Vice President, Managed IT Services
Vice President, Managed IT Services
Patrick Layton has been in the Information Technology industry for the past 16 years. Patrick has been with Impact Networking since 2014 and is responsible for revamping a “Break-Fix, T&M” IT services division into a true Full Service IT consultancy. After developing a plan to implement Managed IT services, Patrick has created various company and client goals that he plans to achieve, one in which is currently being surpassed by over $500,000.