bizhub PRESS 1250/1250P
Introducing the bizhub PRESS 1250 – a high-volume digital press that prints, copies and scans.
Konica Minolta's bizhub PRESS 1250 is a digital press designed for high-speed, high-volume B&W production print. It prints at speeds up to 125 ppm and offers a maximum paper capacity of 14,000 sheets with a monthly duty cycle of three million impressions. Produce 600-page perfect bound books, 200-page saddle stitched booklets or mailers folded in any one of six different ways, while knowing that the bizhub PRESS 1250 is budget and environmentally friendly. This digital press keeps energy consumption and costs low while output (and quality) remain high.
- 125 page per minute B&W print/copy productivity
- Image density and toner ratio sensors aid in maintaining image stability over long print runs.
- True 1200 x 1200 dpi print resolution and 256 gray shades produce sharper text, denser black fills and smoother halftones.
- High paper and toner capacities maximize unattended operation.
- A high-speed, high-volume digital press that prints up to 125 ppm (7,500 pph), the bizhub PRESS 1250 keeps your operation's workflow moving and your timelines intact. Reliable. With a monthly duty cycle of three million impressions, the bizhub PRESS 1250 is built to keep up with even the most demanding workloads.
- Finish in style with options for perfect binding, saddle stitching, ring binding, folding (6 patterns), punching and multi-stapling-even a large capacity stacker with roll away cart to transport printed output to offline finishing stations.
- Environmentally conscientious
- Conserves energy by shutting down circuits not being used in the printing process, while also using Simitri® HD Toner with biomass to protect the environment.